Wednesday, January 28, 2009

High School Madness

High school is very strange. I don't really understand what makes it so much more well... weird than other levels of schooling. It just is and no one can explain it. Sometimes this makes me want to explode in a strange combustion of confusion and frustration as I try to figure it out. Anyway, as I was sitting here pondering the concepts of strangeness, I noticed that there was a very loud rumbling coming from outside my window. I thought it was the neighbors bringing in their trash and then I remembered that trash day is Tuesday and it's Wednesday. Hmm... can't be that. So, naturally, I walk downstairs and open the door. Absolutely nothing is making noise out there. Then suddenly as I was sitting back upstairs completely befuddled, I realized that it's drumline at my high school across the street who was most likely watching to make sure they could add to my confusion and stop playing. Maybe some of the wind that just blew up out of nowhere all of the sudden contributed. Stupid winds... Anyway, in science, we learned about volcanoes today. We watched a 15 minute informative video on the eruption of Mt. St. Helens. Those 15 minutes were quite boring but if it helps us know more about the world I'll go for it! Or just for a better grade on the test Monday. Anyway we learned that apparently someday Yellowstone National Park could become a super volcano and solve the global warming controversy... in a not so fun way. Unless you like lots of snow... and ash. Although I have no clue where they got the ash part... Fine. Don't laugh. I'm going to go finish the homework for class...whoo. I'm out.

2 comments:

  1. HAI THERE. :)

    I just read some of your posts - and they're all quite AWESHUM.

    Strangely enough, it was your mom that told me to check out your blog. :)

    I, also, am a freshman. Life is a little easier for me though, because I'm on Student Council - so at least I know a few Seniors, but High School is indeed, strange.

    Like you, people who don't know me think I have some sort of disorder because of my randomness and non-conformity. I should go take my pills now.

    [That was a joke]

    Haha. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! Thanks! Yay! I'm not the only one! I'll be sure to check out your blog too!

    ReplyDelete