Friday, January 16, 2009

Where are you Leia?


I am obsessed with the Tim Burton version of Sweeney Todd at the moment. If you give me an hour or two, I can recite every line in order. Taking candid photos of the characters is always a waste of time, but for your viewing pleasure I found this picture of an Italian guy who's not really Italian and wears a blue jumpsuit with bows and also happens to resemble a certain princess...
I know. It's confusing. Can you guess which fictional princess he's suppposed to be?

4 comments:

  1. Did she have a mustache? (I'm going to have to watch the movie again and check it out...)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The mustache came later... when jumpsuits came into fashion for some reason. I'm just trying to picture Darth Vader in one of those... I'm having a hard time for some reason...

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha princess leia was always suprising to me...now she has to go and grow a mustache...haha ;)

    ReplyDelete