Sunday, January 4, 2009

A New Post in Which I Describe Myself

Nothing super exciting has happened lately. School starts tommorrow,whee, finals are in a week or two, the teachers still haven't told us anything about them, and now we have to get up again super early to make it to school on time, thanks so much for making school start at 7:20 school district, we all love you for that. Crud, I'm gonna die tommorrow. Well, yeah. That's life.

Well, I suppose I haven't said too much about me yet other than my rather angry post on my name. Hopefully you haven't read that yet, if you haven't, trust me you really don't have to.

Anyway, I'm a high-school freshman, have red hair, and eyes that change color. No, not all redheads are evil, only some... I'm one of those freakazoids that loves Harry Potter so much they end up on the news. And no, just because I'm loyal to HP dosen't mean I hate Twilight. In fact I love it quite a lot! Another love of mine is a very awesome band called the White Stripes. My poor family is forced to listen to endless Jack White for hours at a time. I love playing guitar, which i have officially played since June '08. I played so much, my parents took a hint and got me Bella Rose, my wondeful acoustic electric. Twilight didn't inspire that one, just simply put the name into my head! She's red, that's where the Rose came from. I also love to do theatre for my city, although I'd love to do more if I could. I love doing musicals (no, they are not all happy and cheery), although I'm totally cool with doing plays too. I'm not in a show as of now, hopefully soon someone will do a show which includes parts for people my age. That would be nice!

I'll write again soon. I'm off to eat my breakfasty dinner which comprises of scrambled eggs and tater totts.

No comments:

Post a Comment