Friday, January 23, 2009

Forget Mondays!

Mondays are normally the most hated days of the week. For me, Fridays's represent school starting an hour later and shorter classes. Most people sleep in more or get more things done in the morning on Fridays. I should, but I always get to school with the same amount of time left till school starts and wake up at the regular time no matter how hard I try. Weekends, completely different story. Anyway, I wish I hadn't gotten up until school was over today! First I fall down the stairs aways to start off my day! I get to school and 1st period was one of the best classes I've had in a while! Just giving me false hope. 2nd period was not as good. We got a difficult vocab quiz that hardly anyone studied for. 3rd, I dogded countless basketballs in Gym, as most of the boys find it hilarious to scare the girls. I'm not normally like the other girls and ignore them, but as for balls being flung at my head, I've had some bad experiences.. Anyway, then Spanish was hell. I walk in and fling my backpack onto my desk. I pick it up and place it nicely onto my lap only to feel a strange feeling on my leg. My water bottle from lunch had tipped over and was now slowly pouring onto my leg. The worst part was that as it was slowed becuase of the mutiple layers of fabric, it made small swamps inside my bookbag making everything wet. The rest of the period went fine until the end. I've never gotten into trouble in this class or ever had anything taken from me for a disturbance, but there's always a time for a first! My father texts me right on the only day I forget to leave my ringer off! Yes, I got my phone taken away on account of my father... ironic, no? Anyway, 5th was pretty good. 6th was pretty bad. I have science that period and we're learning about earthquakes and volcanoes. Ever since sixth grade, I've been terrified at looking at the power and destruction those things bring especially because we live in a place that's supposed to get a big one soon. Well, I'm thinking that the videos we watched today are better than the clip entitled "Death and Destruction" that we're going to watch soon, maybe next week... ughh... I absolutely can't wait...until I find a good excuse! Anyway, after school, I fell and hurt myself a grand total of four times. So far! (Update: 5 times) Stupid bad luck... Anyway, I just hope my post made you feel that much better about your Friday. Last point here, promise! I'm hoping to spend a month or so studying this summer in England, but need some 8000 dollars by the end of March to do it... I'm not old enough for an official job yet... and I need to get enough money quickly! Any ideas on how I can get there? Please help me! Okay, now I'm done. Okay, now. No, now. No seriously, I'll shut up now.

3 comments:

  1. It figures that your dad would get your phone confiscated...so ironic.

    Better days ahead, kiddo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah... anyway... thank you so much Mom!

    ReplyDelete
  3. that really sucks :(
    you probably shouldnt read my post that im about to write because it might make your weekend worse...sorry

    ReplyDelete