Monday, January 12, 2009

Five More Minutes!


I am one of those people that needs to be shoved forcefully out of bed to fully get going in the mornings. I'm a night person, always saving things till late and not always getting enough sleep. I just work better later on in the day. To make sure I at least know that I have to get up, I have to set two to three alarm clocks. Mine however, are not normal alarm clocks. I make sure nothing around me is particularly normal. They are alarm clocks with farm animals on the face, and each one wakes you up to the cheery sounds of mooing, quacking, or squawking. Quite peaceful really. Being weird of course, the only thing that bothers me about these clocks is the fact that my room is always filled with the sounds of ticking. Just a reminder that a bomb of farm animals are going to scream at me in the morning. And I will most likely shut them up and fall back into a deep sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment