Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Sugar Rush


In my worst nightmare, my chapter tests last for hours. Unfortunatly, that nightmare came true. So this week has mainly featured a half- zombie me, being tossed like a rag doll by the retarded winds that were SUPPOSED to have died down over a week ago. My hair may officially look like I just ran a blowdryer over my head for the rest of my life. The only thing that has really kept me going this week through the finals and the wind are the endless sugar rushes that I keep giving myself. Yes, that's what the picture is supposed to represent. Not really deep, I know. Get over it. I'm tired. And I don't know whether this is from sleep deprivation or from sugar rushes or that I had too much sun, but during my physical education final, I swear I saw Barney. Maybe it was the winds going in my ear and blowing my sanity away. Anyway, this week I've decided that a person can only eat so much Wendy's and that Skittles Crazy Cores are extremely hard to find in stores. Orange tic-tacs are my absolute favorite flavor of tic-tacs in case you desperatly needed to know. Once, I ate the huge box that said family size in one day. "Less than two calories per mint!" Well, that's fantastic. I've already inhaled the box.

5 comments:

  1. I got a real kick out of reading your blog. Hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for following and your very awesome comment! I had no idea I was funny. I can't believe I got another follower! Yay! Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm following you kabob......
    :D your a good writer!
    p.s. you should write about tree holes

    ReplyDelete
  5. haha yeah its me :)
    that would make one heck of an entry.
    people would be like...what the heck...
    haha :D

    ReplyDelete