Wednesday, January 7, 2009

I Dressed Up Special For Your Birthday!

One thing I have never understood is why the same girls that wear mini skirts the sizes of hairband and are not caught dead without a mirror must look as unattractive as possible to celebrate their friend's birthday! They do their hair strangely so that it sticks out to the side and hits the person beside them! They do their makeup so hideously, I almost wish it would be the regular caked on variety of "concealer." They wear pajama bottoms, one slipper, one shoe, one knee sock, no sock... you get the picture. Why? What drives you to want to look that way to celebrate things? And the sad thing is, is that they mainly do this to celebrate everything! I've seen girls that do this because they've made a sports team! What?! They wear signs in honor of their celebration so that everyone knows why they do this... kinda. Parents, honestly: Well, if you want to wear a tutu and fairy wings to school to celebrate Melissa's birthday, okay honey!

My friends just give me a card... jeez , I have been seriously bashed! I've decided that if I ever dress up strangely for an occasion and get the day wrong, all I have to do is get a peice of paper, string, and a marker and make a sign that says, "Happy Birthday___________ (fill in any generic name)!Because for some reason that would save me from the laughter of all my fellow classmates. The world makes no sense...

No comments:

Post a Comment