Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Meet my School Day. I'm Screaming on the Inside, Really.

I am invisible. People brush past me like I'm air in the hallways. Then I go up the stairs like a salmon going upstream thanks to all the people coming from the third story. Who thought it was a good idea to put the entire football team on the third story during the same period? Escalators could really work here... Finally I reach the tortures of English. My teacher is a stick. Literally. She drinks 10 cups of coffee a day and I would not be suprised if she starts doing cartwheels any second now. The man on the P.A. comes on as he does faithfully every morning however unaware that no one is listening to him. His drone is starting to lull me to sleep. Stick woman says " Shh..." to be a dutiful teacher although she dosen't even look at us when she does that. The P.A. becomes slightly more defined now. I can pick out, " Background... water... Tuesday." Okay, I'll be sure to do that. Stick woman's lecturing us on the evils of soda today. She dosen't understand how people can drink all those sugary drinks all day. It's from a can! She does this all while clapping and jumping up and down. Honestly, I don't care if you think Dr. Pepper is going to cause the apocalypse. Sigh... now it's back down the stairs of hell to endure pilates and step aerobics from Gilad, Israeli workout wonder. L.A. is the only place on Earth where you can stretch for physical eduacation that I know of. Who knew it could make you feel so much like you just got puched? I give nicknames to every single one of the outdated "fit" people that teach us aerobics through cheesy workout videos. Such as liposuction lady, who's obviously had some work done, and The Worm, who has no bones.
Meet Gilad/ Gaylad:










(Thank gosh we don't have to wear those! Ughh... cringe!)
http://drtv-online.com/images/479265bodiesinmotion2.jpg


3 comments:

  1. Yes! Your template is back! I couldn't comment before, which is sad.

    I want Gilad to come to my house and work out! I'll get my headband.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I liked the other one but it took WAY too much effort to find anything! I'll take Gilad over Tile Guy any day! But trust me. I've learned first hand that headbands can stop the healthy flow of blood to your brain. Don't do it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Gilad. Waay back in the day I exercised to him every day and lost a lot of weight. I really wanted ot have Trela's body. She was the Hawaiian girl that exercised with him...

    ReplyDelete