Friday, February 6, 2009

Plastic Hot Dogs and Space Cadets

It's been a long week and a lot of things have changed in my life. I'm no longer in Stick Woman's English class. Ahh...:( I know... no more Stick Woman Chronicles for now, although I still have horrifying past experiences that I can tell you about at a later time. Now I'm in my dream English class, which is great except that I'm leaving behind some really amazing friends in what used to be my only class with them. Next my parents finally have their own shower again after sharing mine for three years! Yes! I can officially bathe without having to ask first! Well, for those of you you who like YouTube, you may have heard of Neil Cicierega, Ryan Murphy, and Max Pacheco. For those of you who don't you need to go get your butt onto Youtube and view their awesome creative works! Recently, Max Pacheco uploaded this video which I think accuratly illistrates my brain working from the moment I wake up to third period. Now go become a fan...


Here, have a Neil Cicierega peice:

No comments:

Post a Comment