Thursday, March 26, 2009

I am a Mutant. But not in a Ninja Turtle way.

Don't believe me? Well, it's true! Red hair is created by a mutation of a common hair gene. Weird huh? Always knew there had to be an explanation for my weirdness! My friend keeps telling me I should use it as an excuse. Perhaps: "I got a D on your test? Well, I'm sorry. I have a mutated gene." or "You know, my mutated gene might make it hard for me to run the mile. Sorry!" It might work, who knows? Until my teachers looked it up. Since I learned of this, reheads seem to be following me. Michael Jackson does too, but that is an entirely different matter. Either way, I intend to move Denmark and will most likely never move to Canada. Because the people in Denmark think redheads are lucky and give us our own holiday! Canadians give us a holiday too, but it's a little bit different. "Kick a Ginger Day." It's officially celebrated on November 20 and is being celebrated more and more every year all over the world. And those "mature" bastards based it off a South park episode. I recently watched a vid on youtube on red heads. It is very cleverly titled "Red Hair." Which pretty much sums up everything you could possibly want to know about redheads throughout the history of the world. I love her opinions on the whole Kick a Ginger thing. Quote: " Yah. Smart idea. We have a fiery temper, we're unlucky, and we're f-in crazy. Go ahead and kick me and see what happens!" Haha... so I'll leave you with that video so you can not have to be lazy and not look it up. Here:

3 comments:

  1. i love that video. The girl just has that it thing..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, I love her, she's really funny! I watch all of her videos! She's pregnant too,and I'm almost jealous of that baby!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She needs her own tv show..

    ReplyDelete