Thursday, March 5, 2009

I'm Not Physic Now, Promise!

I don't recognize myself when I look into a mirror anymore. Don't freak, I just got a haircut. I'm not going all deep on you! I'm not old enough yet, duh. I've always wanted it really short but I've been to scared of that big of a change. I always meant to, it was just never convienent. I didn't want to hate it and have to go to school with it, but then during the summer, I had stuff to do and that was just as bad timing as well. So, everyone went to get my brother's haircut, and I don't know how it happened, but I lost like 10 tons of hair. Seriously. It looked like Clifford, the big red dog has just lost all the hair off his head. So now we have Clifford running off with a bald head and me with extremely short hair. It was a big step, but I'm really glad I did it! I now look like a combination of Alice Cullen (not beacuse of the vacant stares!) and Molly Ringwald from Breakfast Club. Here's the idea put into pictures for all you visual learners:
Alice + Molly = Me


Pictures make the post look so much better! Yay color! Now I've got to go find a scene from Sweeney Todd and find a way to incorporate a Diney princess into it without changing the lines for Drama class ... ah... the sweet smell of random!

3 comments:

  1. It's cute but Wwy did you cut your beautiful red locks? Are you rebelling? :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've just always wanted to try red hair and the opportunity presented itself I guess. i love long hair but I've had it for so long and I just wanted a change I guess. It's much easier to wash now too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You know, maybe I am...

    ReplyDelete