Friday, March 20, 2009

Just thought I would write a quick post tonight. Which is odd that I choose to wrote when I have a pretty hectic schedule tonight but when I have hours of time, I do nothing. Oh well, I'm off to get the Twilight DVD at a midnight party with my besties and hopefully it'll be a great night! I'm gonna do my hair up all Alicey and look all pale and see if I convince anybody! Haha... wouldn't that be something? I should stare into space a lot and then start skipping and analyzing people's outfits. Ha, this is gonna be great. Well, I've got to run, so have fun duckies.
-Eilidh

Yes, I just called you a duck. Get over it.

2 comments:

  1. I got me a twilight shirt from walmart. I have not seen the movie or read the books but the shirts were cool and cheap. I will probably work out in them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha... I love Twilight. I've got a shirt too, but I only wear it mainly on Twilight Tuesday for my school's fan club!

    ReplyDelete