Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Random Find #1

I stumble along random websites a lot. So to ease my burden of the weirdness, I've decided that I must share some with you! I'll share one picture, video, music file, or anything else that might ome along! Enjoy number one of my random finds becuase soon you will all depend on them! MwahhaaaHaaaaaaaa.... I didn't say anything. Here, enjoy. Just don't ask:









Really! I didn't mean to find this! It came to me! If this is destiny, I'm worried. Like seriously worried now. And if you don't believe me and you think that I made this up with my amazing skills, you're demented. But, maybe I do have a reader somewhere where dementia is accepted freely and crazy people are allowed to use the internet (not meaning me of course), and are skeptical so here's a link for all my favorite wackos:
http://content.pyzam.com/funnypics/6/pyzampoophat.jpg
There, happy now! That was what cam eup and I didn't go through whatever website is in the picture. Now go cry to yourself like I did when I first saw this. Oh, yes there were many tears streaming down my face. Tears of laughter.

No comments:

Post a Comment