Sunday, April 12, 2009

Easter Thoughts

It's Easter. Yay! ...I think. It's a day to honor of Jesus rising from the dead and a day to eat free cnady. Which is always a good holiday in my opinion. Easter is almost always a day with good weather and little kids dressed up in church clothes, looking through grass and dirt to find brightly colored eggs. Which is all good fun. I kinda miss the whole time when I was a litttle kid and I still believed in all the fantastical creatures that come and leave you things while you're sleeping. Which seems like it could be a good thing, but I've always been a pretty wary of that idea. Even now, I'm worried that some stupid rabbit looking like a huge dark shadow is gonna walk across my floor and leave me a basket of unknown origion while I'm sleeping. And then he's gonna take food from my fridge and hide it in the back yard. Yeah, real mature! Fine you stupid rabbit. You wear pastels and like to take pictures with little kids on your lap. You watch me while I'm sleeping so you can sneak into my room and leave me undetermined items in a basket, then take my food and hide it so we have to look for it later in trees and bushes. Go team up with Santa and we'll have a mystical perv fest! Yay! Well, have a happy Easter anyways peoples!

No comments:

Post a Comment